Welcome to the Michigan Physical Therapy Clinical Education Consortium...promoting collaboration in physical therapy clinical education in and beyond Michigan.
This Consortium is a Special Interest Group for Clinical Education and is for you to get information, resources and contacts. You can get more involved by your participation at our meetings, at our courses and by being a resource for your sites. We welcome your feedback, involvement and participation.
NEW - Recommendations From the Common Terminology Panel of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy - article in PTJ
SIGCE Award Information and Committee Contacts
SIG Award Committee Members:
- Cindy Kincaid Outstanding Clinical Instructor Award
- 2019 SIGCE CI Committee (DACEF) is to be announced January of 2019. In the interim, send all questions or applications to Ashley Van Dam, Co-President at [email protected]
- Norene Clouten Outstanding Center Coordinator of Clinical Education Award
- 2019 SIGCE CCCE Committee (WMCEF) is to be announced January of 2019. In the interim, send all questions or applications to Karen Berg, Co-President at [email protected]
- Thank you to those who served on our 2018 SIG Award Committees! New committees will be formed within the DACEF and WMCEF this fall.
ACCE/DCE List of Contacts
- NCCE Purpose: The National Consortium of Clinical Educators (NCCE) represents and engages academic and clinical educators through partnerships to advance excellence and innovation in physical therapist education.
- NCCE website contains information about the NCCE, NCCE leadership, minutes of business and general membership meetings, resources including ACAPT and NCCCE Regional Liaisons, ELC meeting reports, and more.
- August 2018 ACAPT Updates
- 2017 Best Practice for Physical Therapists HD Report
- APTA Clinical Education Technology Work Group; purpose of this work group is to counsel APTA and its PTCAS partner, Liaison International, on the development and support of the CPI and CSIF; 7 group members including Ron Radawiec from Michigan; updates to follow.