Northern Michigan Sports Medicine Center is a PT owned private practice offering outpatient services across northwest Michigan. We are looking for a full time physical therapist to join our team in Cheboygan and Indian River, MI. We are seeking a person that has skills in a variety of areas that would complement our current staff and provide the best possible care to our patients. Qualified candidates should have an interest in the treatment of orthopedic conditions along with conditions that affect an aging population. Join our team, and have the privilege of living and working in an area that combines the simplicity and beauty for which northern Michigan is known.
Responsibilities would include:
- Performing evaluations,
- Developing treatment plans,
- Record and document patient services
- Collaborate and communication with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Participation in community events,
- Contributions to web-based information/marketing
- Foster relationships with local referral sources.
- Current Michigan Physical Therapy License
- New graduates considered
- An interest in gaining management experience preferred
- Experience in an outpatient orthopedic based setting with an evidence based practice pattern.
- Thrive in an environment that emphasizes the team approach to the customer experience.
- Mentoring staff and students.
- Self-motivated with a dedication to lifelong learning and skill development through CEUs and other methods
If you feel you possess these skills and attributes and you would also enjoy the lifestyle that northern MI has to offer, please forward your resume.Enjoy the lifestyle that northern Michigan has to offer.If you feel you possess these skills and attributes and you would also enjoy the lifestyle that northern MI has to offer, please forward your resume to:
January 8, 2020
|Company:||Northern Michigan Sports Medicine Center|
|Location:||9445 North Straits Highway, Cheboygan, MI, USA|
|Phone:||231.627.7201||Website:||Click to visit|
Phyiscal Therapy ONE which has been in Southwest Michigan for 23 years is looking for a full time experienced PT. We are a private practice owned by 2 PT's and are looking for a seasoned PT with management potential. Amazing patient population in all 3 of our locations in Portage, Kalamazoo and Vicksburg. Great people skills and an entrepreneurial spirit a must. Come join our amazing team
December 31, 2019
|Company:||Physical Therapy ONE|
|Location:||Portage, MI, USA|
|Phone:||269.323.4300||Website:||Click to visit|
The aim of this course is to provide the rehabilitation practitioner with an understanding of current pain science and pain neuroscience education for the treatment of all types of pain, especially persistent or chronic pain in the context of the current opioid epidemic.
For more information and to register, visit https://www.umflint.edu/pt/pain-and-brain
Join us on Thursday, April 16, 2020
Registation at 5:00pm for a 5:30pm SHARP start
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
UM-Flint, William S. White Building,
Rm 1205, First Floor
509 N. Harrison Street, Flint, MI 48502
Units Awarded: To (2)
February 21, 2020
|Company:||University of Michigan-Flint, College of Health Sciences|
|Location:||University of Michigan Flint, William S. White Building, Harrison Street, Flint, MI, USA, Room 1205|
|Contact:||UM-Flint Physical Therapy Department||Email:||email@example.com|
Now Hiring a full time Physical Therapist at our Kalamazoo, MI outpatient clinic!
Our physical therapy center in Kalamazoo, MI is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Unique Location/Job Details: Outpatient physical therapy office with focus on clinical excellence and staff training to achieve the best patient outcomes. Caseload is primarily non-surgical orthopaedics including specialty areas of spine care, TMD/upper cervical treatment, lower quarter biomechanics, high school and collegiate athletes, pain management and dizziness/concussion/vestibular disorders.
*Opportunity to work alongside two fellowship-trained orthopaedic manual physical therapists who serve as instructors and fellowship mentors.
- Mixed caseload of orthopaedic, sports, and non-surgical patients
- Well established Dizziness/Vestibular and Concussion Program
- Established TMD/Craniofacial program
- Experienced, skilled and caring staff
- Strong continuing education and mentoring program
- Expanded hours and flexible schedules
- Strong relationships with referral sources
February 3, 2020
|Company:||NovaCare Physical Therapy|
|Location:||Kalamazoo, MI, USA|
|Website:||Click to visit|